Just in case you still haven’t had enough Zombie games, then you can try The Bowling Dead. As you probably know by now, The Bowling Dead is a game where you play bowling and try to hit zombies instead. The game was actually a little better than I expected. When I first saw the video, I thought this game was probably going to be a total disaster, but I still gave it a try, after all it is free to download.
The graphics look alright, You will discover different types of zombies. Some zombies are faster, others stronger and more. The controls work fine, and the game gets challenging at times. You will need to swipe your finger through the screen in order to throw the ball to the zombies. Of course, you will want to make good use of your bowling ball. The more zombies you kill with the same ball, the better score you will get.
Each level is not too long, you can beat a level in about a minute or so. You will usually see like an alley, and zombies will start getting closer and closer. Basically your bowling ball is your weapon, however, there will be times when zombies will get too close to you, and once they get too close, then you will use a knife to defend yourself. You will see a pattern you need to follow with your finger in order to kill the zombie. When zombies are that close, you do lose some health, and you can fulfill your health bar by drinking beer.
Sometimes you can find beer during the levels and collect it, or of course buy more in the store. You get some money after beating a level, but it is pretty obvious that you will eventually need some in app purchases or lots of play time in order to buy more items since the game is free to play. The store has different characters, beer, and different kinds of bowling balls as well that you get to unlock as you progress during the game.
Some bowling balls will distract zombies so you get more time to kill them, others will explode and many more will be available in the store. Overall The Bowling Dead will keep you playing for a little while, but it is probably not one of those games that will stay in my device for weeks. Check out these game features:
* FREE TO PLAY
* 3D + HD Zombie Bowling Action with state-of-the-art environments and characters
* Over 40 stages of Zombie battles in the Campaign Mode with more to come
* Unlimited Survival Mode – how long can you last? Beat your own and your friends’ scores!
* Upgrade and customize your character however you like
* Unlock a huge arsenal of fun and unique bowling balls used to kill the Zombies
* Arm yourself in Brawling with your favorite weapon from a Manhole cover to a Chainsaw
* Fight the epic Zombie bosses ranging from Cheerleaders and Clown Zombies to exploding Toxic Zombies
* Adjust the power and spin of your shot with one easy swipe
* Discover the story of the outbreak and the Government’s secret weapons program
* Bonus and random Zombie Facts
* Zombies! Lots of Zombies!
The Bowling Dead is available in the app store, it is free to download and universal. If you are in the mood to kill some zombies with a bowling ball, then you should check out the game .
App Store Link: The Bowling Dead (Free)