iCade Mobile now available for iPhone/iTouch
Calling all iPhone and iTouch gamers. Do you have issues with onscreen controls? Do they make you jealous of those PSP gaming systems that have physical buttons? Have no fear iCade mobile is here to save the day. The good news is that the controller is now available for order from ThinkGeek’s Website.
The bad news is that it will cost you 70 bucks. However; this seems like a fair price for those annoyed with onscreen controls. The concept is pretty cool but what happens when the iPhone 5 comes out? I don’t believe this guy is universal in a way that a 70 dollar controller should be. This controller is definitely tempting but I think I shall hold off until there is a universal model. Have a look at some of the features below. Will you consider one of these gizmos?
- Adds physical buttons and d-pad to your iPhone and iPod touch gaming
- Rotating cradle allows for landscape and portrait views of gaming action
- Connects using wireless Bluetooth technology
- Works with Frogger Decades, Temple Run, and hundreds of games
- Ergonomic design for hours of comfortable gameplay
- True control with eight action buttons and a two-axis directional pad
- iCade Mobile
- Quickstart Guide
- Safety & Warranty Manual
- iPod Touch Insert
- AA Batteries